- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Technical/Customer Support
- Industry: Technology
- Post Date: 05/14/2022
- Website: voiceops.com
- Company Address: 680 8th Street, Suite 202, San Francisco, CA, 94103
About VoiceOpsVoiceOps is the first and only coaching enablement solution for call centers that helps companies achieve higher ROI by making coaches more effective.
As VoiceOps Customer Success Manager, you will work hand-in-hand with our Customer Experience, Product, Engineering, and Sales teams, strategizing and architecting a successful customer experience.
You will bring excitement to customers by establishing a relationship and achieving customer goals that deliver on their return on investment. You will assist in building processes and establishing a Customer Success Program that is designed for our clients, all the while seeking to understand and meet the customer's needs.
- Cultivate a positive working relationship with assigned account acting as a consultant to ensure customers receive maximum ROI post-deployment through renewal
- Implement success plans for each customer to educate and coach customers to achieve goals
- Maintain a deep understanding of our solutions and speak with customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs
- Closely develop customer accounts and provide ongoing nurturing strategies to ensure customer satisfaction and ultimately customer retention.
- Monitor and respond to customer inquiries, applying internal resources, escalation, and resolution processes for critical customer issues.
- Identify upsell & expansion opportunities within the existing customer base
- Partner with Marketing to develop internal and customer-facing processes, programs and materials to improve the quality and efficiency of the Customer Success team
- Partner with our Sales, Success, and Technical Support teams to ensure customer success
- Create a customer feedback loop with product management to surface customer requests and help translate customer feedback into product requirements
- Gain a deep understanding of typical business challenges faced by our customers to appropriately map features in their security environments
- Monitor key performance metrics like customer satisfaction, renewal rate, upsell/cross-sell lead identification, reference-ability, renewal likelihood, adoption, consumption, and customer engagement
Experiences and Skills
- BA or BS degree
- Intensely curious, lifelong learner
- A scrappy attitude for Customer Success at
- 3+ years of B2B SaaS customer success, account management, consulting and/or sales experience
- Ability to build and nurture trusted relationships with decision-makers
- Experience developing strategies to increase the adoption of solutions
- Outstanding relationship management, customer service, and communication skills in a variety of forms (written, live chat, conference calls, in-person.)
- Superior project and time management skills; excellent attention to detail
- Ability to adapt quickly in a fast-paced, start-up environment, but concurrently have an interest in building sustainable processes
- Exhibit above average reasoning ability by clearly defining problems, analyzing data, establishing facts, drawing valid conclusions, and presenting solutions.
- Ability to remain calm, professional, and articulate during high-stress situations.
- Passion and commitment to building a world-class, global customer experience
- Experience working with fleets and vehicle insurance carriers would be a plus, but not required