- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Business Intelligence
- Industry: Security
- Post Date: 08/05/2022
- Website: tessian.com
- Company Address: 3 Finsbury Avenue, London, UK, EC2M 2PA
About TessianTessian is a leading cloud email security platform that intelligently protects organizations against advanced threats and data loss on email, while coaching people about security threats in-the-moment.
Tessian protects every business’s mission by securing the human layer 💫
We're building intelligent security that works for human beings as they are, not how security policies would like them to be. Using machine learning technology, Tessian automatically predicts and eliminates advanced threats on email caused by human error - like data exfiltration, accidental data loss, business email compromise and phishing attacks - with minimal disruption to employees' workflow. As a result, employees are empowered to do their best work, without security getting in their way. You can read more about Human Layer Security here.
Tessian has raised a $74m Series C led by renowned security investors, March Capital (Crowdstrike, Knowbe4), with follow-on from Sequoia, Accel, Balderton, Latitude, Okta, Sozo, Citi & Schroder Adveq, to further our mission to secure the human layer.
Founded in 2013, Tessian is backed by world-class venture capital investors, has hubs in London, San Francisco, Boston, and Austin, and London, and is one of the Top-3 2021 Best Places to Work for Women.
Our Technical Operations team solves problems, and the Support Analyst is the first line of support when customers raise questions. Together with the rest of the Technical Operations team, they work closely with customers to address issues and ensure we’re removing any potential friction from our customers’ use of our product and preventing security events as soon as possible.
As a Technical Operations Support Analyst, you'll be responsible for providing exceptional services to our customers across all elements of their journey with Tessian, including supporting pre-sales activities, onboarding and ongoing support.
This is an amazing opportunity to join an expanding team, develop deep product knowledge and have a meaningful impact on our customers. In a truly cross-functional role, you’ll work very closely with the Product, Engineering and Commercial teams across the globe to develop, create and deliver best-in-class customer experiences at all stages of the customer journey.
You'll be a technical problem-solver with previous experience in a client facing support role and can work collaboratively internally (with both commercial and technical teams) and externally (from senior stakeholders to IT professionals). You’ll be high energy, organized and have amazing communication skills. You'll have a strong aptitude and experience in working in B2B SaaS technology, with a strong desire to further your craft and build out a team around you.
We’d love to meet someone who:
- Has 1-2 years experience providing customer support, ideally in B2B SaaS
- Is passionate about creating amazing experiences for customers
- Loves working with technology and is capable of understanding complex issues
- Has exceptional communication skills
- Has a proven track record of working in a high pressure environment
Why we think you'll love it here 😍....
It’s important to us that all Tessians are part of the journey we’re on, so we offer equity options with every role and benchmark to provide above market rate salaries - there’s plenty more too….
Be at your best, both inside and outside of work
• 25 days of paid holiday (plus 8 bank holidays, and an additional day for every year you've worked at Tessian!)
• Private health insurance provided through Vitality Health and mental health support through our Employee Assistance Program
• Up to 60 days of working abroad, limited to 30 days per trip a year
• Spill - employee mental health support through Slack
• Classpass - subsided access to gym time and classes all across London
• Choice First: Do your best work, in the way that works best for you
• Flexible working hours and working from home (if you're not already remote!)
• Work-from-home subsidy upon joining, so you can kit out your home office
• Enhanced pension contributions, matched up to 5%
• We’re family friendly, with policies built to support you in all stages of life
• High-quality tech kit provided for you to work on, plus Tessian ANC headphones
• If you're relocating to join the team, we'll provide a contribution to help with your costs
• Elite membership of the Tessian House System...
• Every other Wednesday we get together to share team updates and drinks
• Never-ending ping-pong tournaments
Equality & diversity ⚖️
Our mission to empower and protect people is a reflection of two of our values: Human First and We Do the Right Thing. For us, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion is also a reflection of these core values.
As a human first company, we are committed to creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment where all our Tessians have the opportunity to thrive. We strive for a better Tessian, and a better world. We're working inside and outside Tessian to improve diversity and equity in our industry, and foster an environment where everyone feels a sense of belonging.
Our strategy touches each part of a Tessian’s life cycle, from applicant to employee, ensuring that we keep DEI at the core of every point in our candidate and employee experience. Read more about our DEI commitments here.
Obligatory small print
Please note that we do not accept applications or résumés from recruiters. Any unsolicited CVs, profiles, or names, submitted in any format, by any channel, to any of our team, will be deemed to fall outside any terms and/or conditions with either the person submitting the information or their company of employment/representation.
Please note, that any job offers will be subject to the candidate passing background screening checks.
We're a #LI-Remote company offering Choice First working practices where possible.