- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Business Intelligence
- Industry: Security
- Post Date: 05/14/2022
- Website: axonius.com
- Company Address: 330 Madison Avenue, 39th Floor, New York, NY, 10017
About AxoniusAxonius is the cybersecurity asset management platform that gives organizations a comprehensive asset inventory, uncovers security solution coverage gaps, and automatically validates and enforces security policies.
Axonius is the cybersecurity asset management platform that gives organizations a comprehensive asset inventory, uncovers gaps, and automatically validates and enforces policies. Deployed in minutes, the Axonius cyber asset attack surface management (CAASM) solution integrates with hundreds of data sources to give customers the confidence to control complexity by mitigating threats, navigating risk, decreasing incidents, automating response actions, and informing business-level strategy. Hundreds of customers worldwide like The New York Times, Schneider Electric, and AB InBev trust Axonius to control complexity.
Headquartered in New York, New York, Axonius employs over 400 people worldwide and achieved unicorn status in early 2021. Axonius has been recognized with the Great Place to Work Certification™, was named one of Fortune’s 2021 Best Small and Medium Workplaces™, and was named to Dun’s Best Start Up Companies to Work for Over 100 Employees.
Additionally Axonius was named to the 2021 Forbes Cloud 100 list of the top 100 private SaaS companies in the world and has been cited as the fastest growing cybersecurity company in history by revenue. We are growing rapidly and are looking for superstars to join our rocketship.
About the Role:
It’s an exciting time to be at Axonius! We are hitting the next phase in our growth journey and our People team is looking for new colleagues to support the growth of the company as we scale. In this role you will report to our Director of Total Rewards, People Analytics and HRIS, and you will play a pivotal role in the growth of Axonius in the US and abroad.
- You will have an integral part in leading the design of our Total Reward philosophy - you will lead the job matching and pricing process for all company’s roles and will prepare models for short and long term costs for company’s management.
- You will be the focal point for all compensation survey platforms, responsible for data collecting and sharing and for analyses of market data.
- You will be responsible for planning and controlling all compensation costs in the company.
- You are an energetic and organized analyst.
- You are an excel / google sheets guru and have vast experience with complicated analytical projects.
- You are accurate and pay extra attention to details. You enjoy creating simple visualizations to complicated analyses and to present your conclusions.
- You are familiar with compensation surveys such as Radford, PayFactors, Pave, etc., and worked with these platforms in the past.
- You have experience leading compensation processes including budget planning and control.
- You enjoy a good challenge and like the opportunity to manage projects from conception through to completion.
- You are excited about the prospect of building a world class People function and know what a big impact your role can have on the organization.
About Your Experience:
- You have five or more years of experience working as a compensation analyst or expert, leading operations within a fast paced, high growth environment.
- You are a strong communicator and have the ability to work with colleagues at all levels within the organization.
- You are a strong Project Manager and comfortable working within a fast-paced environment.
A little more about Axonius:
- We are a remote-first culture. We have offices in New York and in Tel Aviv, but the majority of our employees are working from home across the US and Internationally.
- Our people aren’t just great professionals, they are great people. We are all here to support each other, ready to help and do what’s best for the entire company.
- Focus on Career growth. We love seeing our people grow into new roles and work hard to ensure everyone sees and can realize a long term career path here at Axonius.
At Axonius we support a diverse and inclusive workplace and believe in equal employment opportunity. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives, regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, age, sex, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.