- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Product Mangement
- Industry: Consumer
- Post Date: 06/23/2022
- Website: travelstop.com
- Company Address: 15 Yan Kit Rd, Singapore, 08, SG
About TravelstopEasily manage all your business travel bookings, expenses and analytics in one single platform.
Travelstop is a new and exciting start-up, based in Singapore, that is setting out to simplify, automate, and modernise the current business travel experience by providing travellers with tools that offer flexibility and control while improving overall productivity.
- Create and manage product strategies, roadmaps, project plans, and product specifications
- Collaborate with product, engineering, design, customer support, sales and marketing to deliver great products to our customers
- Deliver customer value iteratively, managing products through various launch phases and follow-on releases
- Assist in the QA process by identifying critical use cases and defining the priority of identified issues
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Lead initiatives to build 0 → 1 products and experiences
- 8+ years of experience in a product role, including leading products and building software at scale
- Ability to define and translate a vision into a detailed and actionable product roadmap
- Experience designing and building great consumer-grade products
- Strong technical skills, e.g., understanding software systems, SaaS platform services, API integrations, etc.
- Experience using both quantitative data (e.g., metrics, analytics) and qualitative data (e.g., user feedback) to inform product prioritization
- Obsession with product quality and an eye for design, specifically an intuition for great design and user experiences
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a talent for precise articulations of customer problems