- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Accounting/Finance
- Industry: Enterprise IT
- Post Date: 05/13/2022
- Website: uipath.com
- Company Address: 90 Park Avenue 20th Floor, New York, NY, 10016
About UiPathWe are UiPath and we believe in using the transformative power of automation to liberate the boundless potential of people. A world with a robot for every person is our goal.
We see boundless potential in the way we live. It drives the way we work. Our culture is our most valuable asset. It acts like a compass for us. We are fast, immersed, humble and bold. And that’s not just words on the walls.
Eliminating time-consuming tasks means people get to do more of what they love. It’s an inspiring, high stakes challenge that motivates us, and this common passion bonds UiPath employees globally. We all strive every day to be better and to accelerate human achievement.
We make software robots, so people don’t have to be robots. Would you like to be part of this journey?
Sales is the market facing engine for any successful company and here at UiPath we are no different. Our revenue generation team has been on a steep incline since day one and it’s because we have talented genuine people who are passionate about evangelizing the mission of a Robot for Every Person.
We’re currently hiring more talented genuine sales people in our Strategic Accounts program. This team drives the next wave of growth through an increased focus on the largest customers across the country. These customers are the most complex accounts, with global operations in many instances, and with multiple business units and use cases. They are also the biggest influencers and decision-makers in the world. Our laser-focus on solving their business problems and delivering a world class experience will continue to generate powerful customer relationships, elevate UiPath to trusted advisor status, and ultimately win even larger multi-million dollar deals.
The Strategic Accounts Sales Executive will partner with Healthcare Providers as their trusted advisor and subject matter expert at executive levels, and simultaneously partner with internal stakeholders and cross-functional teams to ensure proper alignment and execution of the strategy. Through extensive dialogue and deep dive analysis, the sales executive shapes and implements the solution strategy that is unique to the client.
What you'll do at UiPath
- Assess the territory/market potential and develop sales strategy to maximize UiPath’s revenue potential
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within quarterly schedule
- Evangelize UiPath’s brand in the marketplace by presenting, promoting and selling UiPath solutions with a value selling approach
- Educate customers on how UiPath solutions can benefit them financially and professionally
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships in the territory
- Develop trusted relationships with local partners and global systems integrators to cultivate new opportunities and drive successful customer implementations
- Partner with Customer Success Manager group to ensure customer receives maximum value and expedites customer issues as they arise
- Monitor the company’s industry competitors, new products, and market conditions to understand a customer's specific needs
- Collaborate internally with other sales executives and cross functional groups to foster an environment of knowledge sharing and best practices
- Explore ways of incorporating automation into daily work
What you'll bring to the team
- 8+ years solution selling experience and recent Strategic Accounts / Global Accounts experience.
- Must have 5+ years of Enterprise Software sales experience selling into the banking and/or financial services space.
- Successful quota attainment YoY and successful experience growing a client portfolio.
- High aptitude for cross-functional collaboration and cross-functional influence.
- A strategic thinker and a meticulous, detail-orientated executor.
- Strong ability to navigate a client organization and develop key points of contact in multiple departments and multiple levels of leadership.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills with proven track record of quickly building credibility both internally and externally.
- Research and data driven approach to account planning.
Apply for this job online
Email this job to a friend
Share on your newsfeed
Life at UiPath like a lot of startups, can sometimes feel like a roller coaster. It comes with changes and challenges, but also with the opportunity to shape how work is done, to have great impact and learn a great deal.
At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.
UiPath is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you have a medical condition or disability which inhibits your ability to complete any part of the application process, and are in need of a reasonable accommodation to complete the process, please contact us @ [email protected] and let us know how we may assist you.