- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Product Mangement
- Industry: Enterprise IT
- Post Date: 05/13/2022
- Website: uipath.com
- Company Address: 90 Park Avenue 20th Floor, New York, NY, 10016
About UiPathWe are UiPath and we believe in using the transformative power of automation to liberate the boundless potential of people. A world with a robot for every person is our goal.
UiPath is fundamentally reshaping how people work. Our mission is to unlock human creativity and ingenuity by enabling the fully automated enterprise and empowering workers through automation. Our end-to-end automation platform is designed to make automation accessible to everyone, whether they are IT developers or have no technical background.
We are looking for a strategic thinker and problem solver to drive UiPath solutions in Healthcare & Life Sciences Industry. In this role, you will work closely with our customers and partners to lead product innovation and digital transformation
initiatives for our customers.
What you'll do at UiPath
The Principal PM for Healthcare will ideate with customers the capabilities that drive
automation in digital transformation and build strategic partnerships with C- level
technology and innovation executives. The Principal PM will help discover, define
and validate product capabilities and partner with the Software Engineering team to
bring capabilities to life
- Define detailed requirements and features in the core platform that will
support various requirements and processes for Healthcare customers
- Build mindshare for UiPath in the Industry in the various events/conferences
and demonstrate mastery of Healthcare industry and a passion for innovation
- Provide thought leadership and identify transformational trends in the
industry and act as the go to person and trusted advisor for our GTM team
- Define and ship Industry solution/templates for Healthcare and drive the
creation of GTM assets and collateral for key sales engagements and
- Advise GTM organization on the right organization structure and sales plays
- Ability to synthesize input across functions and represent input from sales,
marketing, strategy, and product leaders in formulating the business
What you'll bring to the team
- Aptitude and passion for product led innovation
- Proven track record of shipping commercially successful products
- Demonstrate customer focus and analytical skills
- Deep domain expertise in Healthcare trends and processes
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen to drive data and customer
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA or equivalent experience preferred
- Experience or knowledge in automation for Healthcare business applications and related fields a plus
Life at UiPath like a lot of startups, can sometimes feel like a roller coaster. It comes with changes and challenges, but also with the opportunity to shape how work is done, to have great impact and learn a great deal.
At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.
UiPath is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you have a medical condition or disability which inhibits your ability to complete any part of the application process, and are in need of a reasonable accommodation to complete the process, please contact us @ [email protected] and let us know how we may assist you.