- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Accounting/Finance
- Industry: Enterprise IT
- Post Date: 05/13/2022
- Website: uipath.com
- Company Address: 90 Park Avenue 20th Floor, New York, NY, 10016
About UiPathWe are UiPath and we believe in using the transformative power of automation to liberate the boundless potential of people. A world with a robot for every person is our goal.
What you'll do at UiPath
Duties include working closely with Finance teams for analyzing requirements, estimating cost and effort, establishing system enablement, configuration and design to support the business to operate efficiently
Investigating existing and new systems for improvement, report common issues, evaluate systems performance, and recommend new system procedures.
The analyst may also be involved with improving the current operations and procedures of an organization
- Talented and self-motivated Systems and Business Analyst with 3-5 years’ experience to assess every aspect of a daily Finance & Accounting business operation
- This experienced professional with in-depth knowledge of business processes will be responsible for configuring and customizing Finance applications to meet the business requirements
- Work closely with the technical development team to define, manage, and implement the business requirements
What you'll bring to the team
- 3-5 years of experience working in finance and accounting operations
- NetSuite ERP Cloud based technology, Hyperion platform (Oracle EMP Cloud Financial Consolidation and Close)
- Experience in operations or process consultancy in any of the following areas Contact centers, Financial audits, Compliance, Finance and Accounting, Supply chain, Banking, Insurance, US Healthcare, HR services
- Conceptual and analytical skills with demonstrated outside-the-box problem solving skills
- Process minded thinking, problem solver and solutions oriented
- Thinkers and analyzers - with the ability to engage with stakeholders to listen, understand and respond to their needs in rapidly changing business environments
- Great verbal and written communication and ability to translate complex ideas into simple language for non-technicians
- Cloud based technology ERP Finance and Accounting, CRM, HR knowledge or others - Coupa, Concur, SalesForce, Workday, Blackline
- Experience in Agile methodology and hands-on experience with Project Monitor tool
- Certified Business Analysis or CPA
- Structured query language
- Systems design
Life at UiPath like a lot of startups, can sometimes feel like a roller coaster. It comes with changes and challenges, but also with the opportunity to shape how work is done, to have great impact and learn a great deal.
At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.
UiPath is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you have a medical condition or disability which inhibits your ability to complete any part of the application process, and are in need of a reasonable accommodation to complete the process, please contact us @ [email protected] and let us know how we may assist you.