- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Sales
- Industry: Enterprise IT
- Post Date: 05/13/2022
- Website: uipath.com
- Company Address: 90 Park Avenue 20th Floor, New York, NY, 10016
About UiPathWe are UiPath and we believe in using the transformative power of automation to liberate the boundless potential of people. A world with a robot for every person is our goal.
The UiPath Principal Sales Engineer for Test Automation role directly supports the Specialist Sales, Services, Partners, and Product teams, should they wish to drill deeper technically into our offers.
The purpose of the Test Automation Specialist team is to drive sales of UiPath Test Suite, which is strategically adjacent, yet requires a different go to market from the Automation Platform Enterprise sales motion in place today. UiPath Test Suite is designed to draw from the strengths of the core Automation platform via software integration, which creates greater overall platform value versus stand-alone offerings.
The role encompasses the following:
- Technical product expertise and competitive understanding
- High-level aptitude and willingness to learn new things
- Collaboration with core counterparts (Sales, Customer Success, Services, Product, Marketing, Partners, and Customers)
- Ability to translate customer asks to product related features and functionality
- Putting the success of a customer first
What you'll do at UiPath
- Quickly learn, customize and repackage UiPath enablement/training materials, presentations, guides and demo kits for UiPath Test Suite with the broader organization, partners and customers
- Engage with customers QA/Test Management to discuss implementation strategies
- Drive partner enablement, competitive research, and sales enablement/training materials
- Define and assist on proof of concepts (POC) and pilots
- Drive service packages/statements of work (SOWs)
- Drive UiPath Services Network program and certification for partners
- Keep track of engagements (POC’s, Pilots, Trials, Implementations, and Product adoption)
- Analyze delivered services engagements (Win/Loss, Customer feedback,...)
- Create/influence customer success plans for Test Suite adoption and expansion
- Focus on key customers, use cases and references to drive successful implementations
- Assist and respond to large requests for information/proposals (RFIs/RFPs) related to Enterprise Testing
What you'll bring to the team
- BA/BS (MA/MS preferred) in Computer Science/ Mathematics/ Physics or other related fields
- Relevant work experience with one or more of the leading test management and automation solutions.
- Deep understanding of enterprise-wide testing strategies, methodologies and value drivers
- Experience with enterprise application platforms (SAP, Oracle, Microsoft, Salesforce, ServiceNow, Workday,...)
- 5+ years' experience in enterprise software sales, pre-sales, consulting or business development preferably with a background in Software Testing
- Solid knowledge of application management (Waterfall/CMMI, Agile/SAFe,…) and continuous automation methodologies (DevOps, CI/CD pipelines,…) and tools (Jenkins, Azure DevOps, SAP Solution Manager,…)
- Architecture experience across one or more domains (enterprise, integration/API, dev/test, on-premise/cloud, mobile, security,...)
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas and a passion for making customers successful
- Skilled at building long term relationships with executives and key stakeholders
- Proficiency in leading and facilitating executive meetings and workshops
- Demonstrated ability to navigate conflict and foster open communication
- Strong analytical thinking and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Good English skills, other languages are a plus
- Ability to adapt to the market
- This role can be based remotely in the United States or Canada
Life at UiPath like a lot of startups, can sometimes feel like a roller coaster. It comes with changes and challenges, but also with the opportunity to shape how work is done, to have great impact and learn a great deal.
At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.
UiPath is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you have a medical condition or disability which inhibits your ability to complete any part of the application process, and are in need of a reasonable accommodation to complete the process, please contact us @ [email protected] and let us know how we may assist you.