- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Sales
- Industry: Enterprise IT
- Post Date: 05/13/2022
- Website: uipath.com
- Company Address: 90 Park Avenue 20th Floor, New York, NY, 10016
About UiPathWe are UiPath and we believe in using the transformative power of automation to liberate the boundless potential of people. A world with a robot for every person is our goal.
Your Mission: As a Solution Architect you will be an integral member of the Technology Services team responsible to conduct architectural evaluation, design, and analysis of client Enterprise-wide systems and stimulate design discipline to leverage operation models into RPA solution design models. You will be ensuring the architecture aligns with the enterprise roadmap and adheres to enterprise architecture principles.
What you'll do at UiPath
- Conduct architectural evaluation, design, and analysis of Client Enterprise-wide systems
- Stimulate apt design discipline to leverage Operation Models into RPA Solution Design Models
- Ensure RPA Implementation Team delivers robust system solution to Client Operations
- Develop, enhance and maintain established service design procedures and processes to assure apt and robust Solution and Service design
- Perform closely with Client Enterprise Architect within Architecture Services team to assure constant compliance of Client’s strategic blueprints and architecture
- Head responsibility for ongoing suggestions and best practices for UiPath Client or Partner Implementations, Custom Solutions, Product Support, and above all the UiPath Enterprise Platform itself
- Process assessment experience for end-to-end process automation for different domains including RPA proof of concepts and creating Solution Design Document (SDD)
- Adept at process assessments and understands applications of RPA in different business domains
- Proficient in identifying reusable components, managing configurable parameters, queues, and Robot schedules
- Drive design best practices troubleshoot design/code-related issues if needed
- Ensure testing assistance and guidance to Implementation Team
- Prepare and present test plans, technical presentations, analyst briefings plus white papers to respond to different Custom Solutions deliverables
What you'll bring to the team
- Graduate in Computer Science/IT or equivalent Degree
- 7+ years of experience in the IT Industry with object-oriented programming (C#, C++, VB, Java, PowerShell, or Python preferred) and implementation experience
- Expertise in UiPath and deep understanding of technology and architecture concepts; 3-5 years of experience in developing, implementing automation workflows in UiPath including custom activities using C#
- UiPath Solution Architect and Advanced Developer Certification or Diploma is a must
- Must have solid experience in understanding the large complex business processes, develop as-is and to-be processes to enable automation
- Completed training in UiPath Platform components like UiPath Test Suite, Document Understanding, AI/ML, Chatbots, Apps, Process Mining, etc. is mandatory / Hands-on experience is a plus
- Experience with Web Service interaction
- Experience in infrastructure-related technology is preferred, i.e., application server infrastructure, cloud platforms, credential management, etc.
- CI/CD is considered a plus
- Previous experience working with Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, Power Automate is a plus
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Process-minded with good presentation and communication skills with the ability to build good relationships with multiple stakeholders at all levels
- Fluent written and spoken English is mandatory, fluency in any other language is a plus
Life at UiPath like a lot of startups, can sometimes feel like a roller coaster. It comes with changes and challenges, but also with the opportunity to shape how work is done, to have great impact and learn a great deal.
At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.
UiPath is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you have a medical condition or disability which inhibits your ability to complete any part of the application process, and are in need of a reasonable accommodation to complete the process, please contact us @ [email protected] and let us know how we may assist you.