- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering Software
- Industry: Enterprise IT
- Post Date: 08/05/2022
- Website: uipath.com
- Company Address: 90 Park Avenue 20th Floor, New York, NY, 10016
About UiPathWe are UiPath and we believe in using the transformative power of automation to liberate the boundless potential of people. A world with a robot for every person is our goal.
Welcome 😊. We areUiPathand we believe in using the transformative power of automation to liberate the boundless potential of people. A world with a robot for every person is our goal.
We’re dedicated to delivering the Fully Automated Enterprise™, one where companies use automation to unlock unlimited growth opportunities.
UiPath offers an end-to-end platform for automation, combining the leading Robotic Process Automation (RPA) solution with a full suite of capabilities and techs like AI, Process Mining, and Cloud to enable every organization to rapidly scale digital business operations.
Our company is known for it’s culture - values humility, and leaders who know how to listen. CEO Daniel Dines’ primary goal was to build a company where he would love to work, and even now, with thousands of employees in tens of countries, that remains our top priority.
We trust and empower our colleagues, and together we make sure we have everything we need to do our best work, from the support of strong leaders to awesome perks and benefits.
If you want to change the future of work together,continue reading and apply if you are a fit.
What you'll do at UiPath
- Develop new features by studying information needs, conferring with users, and studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes.
- Document and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Continuously improve reliability and performance of cloud services.
- Provide ongoing maintenance, support and enhancements in existing systems and platforms.
- Work alongside other engineers on the team to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices.
What you'll bring to the team
- Passion about building large-scale cloud platform.
- 1-3 years of software development experience in backend service or infrastructures.
- Experienced with Object-oriented programming.
- Familiar with software development life cycle and DevOps.
- Have a strong understanding of how to build components that are atomic, composable, and reusable.
- Fundamental knowledge in computer science and networking.
- Strong communication, collaboration and creative problem-solving skills.
- Self-directed and capable of working effectively in a highly innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
Nice to Have:
- Experience in cloud computing.
- Experience in computer networking and reverse proxies.
- Experience with Kubernetes.
- Open source Contributions to active projects.
Apply for this job online
Email this job to a friend
Share on your newsfeed
Life at UiPath like a lot of startups, can sometimes feel like a roller coaster. It comes with changes and challenges, but also with the opportunity to shape how work is done, to have great impact and learn a great deal.
At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.
UiPath is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you have a medical condition or disability which inhibits your ability to complete any part of the application process, and are in need of a reasonable accommodation to complete the process, please contact us @ [email protected] and let us know how we may assist you.