- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Product Mangement
- Industry: Enterprise IT
- Post Date: 05/13/2022
- Website: uipath.com
- Company Address: 90 Park Avenue 20th Floor, New York, NY, 10016
About UiPathWe are UiPath and we believe in using the transformative power of automation to liberate the boundless potential of people. A world with a robot for every person is our goal.
We see boundless potential in the way we live. It drives the way we work. Our culture is our most valuable asset. It acts like a compass for us. We are fast, immersed, humble and bold. And that’s not just words on the walls.
Eliminating time-consuming tasks means people get to do more of what they love. It’s an inspiring, high stakes challenge that motivates us, and this common passion bonds UiPath employees globally. We all strive every day to be better and to accelerate human achievement.
We make software robots, so people don’t have to be robots. Would you like to be part of this journey?
What you'll do at UiPath
- Maintain a tight coordination and collaboration with Product Managers and owners
- Understand all of our existing products, how they work together, how the deploy, what is the value they bring to the Customers, what are their main competitors, their competitive strengths and weaknesses
- Be keenly aware of the roadmap of all products
- Essentially, be the UiPath products expert within the Pricing, Packaging and Licensing team, by layering business and go-to-market acumen on top of in depth product and market knowledge
- Based on this knowledge, contribute actively and significantly to Pricing, Packaging and Licensing discussions and decisions
What you'll bring to the team
- Broad and deep knowledge with UiPath products, incluing a minimum of 2 years' hands-on, full time experience
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Proven project management skills and leadership capabilities
- Can-do, get-things-done attitude, able to drive stakeholders forward without formal authority
- Must thrive with diverse, impactful, open-ended, fast-paced and independent assignments
- Role is US based, prefer east coast time zone
Apply for this job online
Email this job to a friend
Share on your newsfeed
Life at UiPath like a lot of startups, can sometimes feel like a roller coaster. It comes with changes and challenges, but also with the opportunity to shape how work is done, to have great impact and learn a great deal.
At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.
UiPath is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you have a medical condition or disability which inhibits your ability to complete any part of the application process, and are in need of a reasonable accommodation to complete the process, please contact us @ [email protected] and let us know how we may assist you.