- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Life Sciences R&D/Engineering
- Industry: Enterprise IT
- Post Date: 08/05/2022
- Website: uipath.com
- Company Address: 90 Park Avenue 20th Floor, New York, NY, 10016
About UiPathWe are UiPath and we believe in using the transformative power of automation to liberate the boundless potential of people. A world with a robot for every person is our goal.
We see boundless potential in the way we live. It drives the way we work. Our culture is our most valuable asset. It acts like a compass for us. We are fast, immersed, humble and bold. And that’s not just words on the walls.
Eliminating time-consuming tasks means people get to do more of what they love. It’s an inspiring, high stakes challenge that motivates us, and this common passion bonds UiPath employees globally. We all strive every day to be better and to accelerate human achievement.
We make software robots, so people don’t have to be robots. Would you like to be part of this journey?
We're seeking a talented Applied Scientist II to join our growing team in Bellevue, WA. This role requires an individual with strong quantitative modeling skills and the ability to apply statistical/machine learning.
What you'll do at UiPath
- Use machine learning & deep learning techniques to create new, scalable solutions for business problems
- Develop NLP, NLU, NLG, NER, computer vision models and technologies for acquiring, parsing, interpreting and visualizing structured and unstructured data
- Running regular benchmarking tests and perform statistical analysis, draw conclusions on the impact of your research-based optimizations to provide thought- leadership to the team
- Study and extract relevant information from large amounts of data to help in automating the workflows and optimizing key processes
- Assist the team in building large scale online learning system
- Help the team to build research to production pipeline
- Stay current with the latest research and technology and communicate your knowledge throughout the enterprise
What you'll bring to the team
- MS or PhD in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years of experience building statistical and machine learning models for forecasting
- 2+ years of experience in Machine Learning or Artificial Intelligence
- Experience with two or more general purpose programming languages: Java, C/C++/C# or Python
- Experience with one or more of the following: Natural Language Processing, test understanding, machine reading comprehension, classification, pattern recognition, recommendation systems, ranking systems or similar
- Experience with TensorFlow or Pytorch
- General knowledge of robotic process automation
Apply for this job online
Email this job to a friend
Share on your newsfeed
Life at UiPath like a lot of startups, can sometimes feel like a roller coaster. It comes with changes and challenges, but also with the opportunity to shape how work is done, to have great impact and learn a great deal.
At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.
UiPath is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you have a medical condition or disability which inhibits your ability to complete any part of the application process, and are in need of a reasonable accommodation to complete the process, please contact us @ [email protected] and let us know how we may assist you.