- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Product Mangement
- Industry: Enterprise IT
- Post Date: 05/13/2022
- Website: uipath.com
- Company Address: 90 Park Avenue 20th Floor, New York, NY, 10016
About UiPathWe are UiPath and we believe in using the transformative power of automation to liberate the boundless potential of people. A world with a robot for every person is our goal.
UiPath is fundamentally reshaping how people work. Our mission is to unlock human creativity and ingenuity by enabling the fully automated enterprise and empowering workers through automation. Our end-to-end automation platform is designed to make automation accessible to everyone, whether they are IT developers or have no technical background
We are looking for a strategic thinker and problem solver to drive business model innovations for key offerings in the UiPath automation platform. In this role, you will work closely with our partners in marketing, strategy & pricing, finance, and engineering to ensure that we are creating shareholder value by creating new business models with optimal pricing, licensing, packaging.
As Director for Business Planning, you will work actively with strategic pricing to drive business strategy and packaging models for a range of automation platform offerings across cloud and on-prem deployment models. The business models you build will be a critical component to UiPath’s success and growth in the fastest growth enterprise software category of business process automation.
What you'll do at UiPath
- Drive monetization strategy for UiPath automation platform and each of its components
- Implement and optimize competitive business models
- Create promotional offers for sales opportunities and facilitate competitive wins
- Develop market and customer insights to formulate business model recommendations
- Lead cross-functional teams including engineering, product marketing, operations, and finance
- Synthesize input across functions and represent insight from sales, marketing, strategy, and product leaders in formulating the business models and licensing/packaging strategy
What you'll bring to the team
- Aptitude and passion for both strategy formulation and program execution
- Excellent communication and leadership skills to drive projects and build executive buy-in and support
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen to drive data and customer driven decisions
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA or equivalent experience preferred
- Experience or knowledge in automation for enterprise business applications and related fields a plus
Apply for this job online
Email this job to a friend
Share on your newsfeed
Life at UiPath like a lot of startups, can sometimes feel like a roller coaster. It comes with changes and challenges, but also with the opportunity to shape how work is done, to have great impact and learn a great deal.
At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.
UiPath is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you have a medical condition or disability which inhibits your ability to complete any part of the application process, and are in need of a reasonable accommodation to complete the process, please contact us @ [email protected] and let us know how we may assist you.