- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Sales
- Industry: Consumer
- Post Date: 06/23/2022
- Website: travelstop.com
- Company Address: 15 Yan Kit Rd, Singapore, 08, SG
About TravelstopEasily manage all your business travel bookings, expenses and analytics in one single platform.
Business Travel. Simplified. Travelstop is a new and exciting start-up, based in Singapore, that is setting out to simplify, automate, and modernize the current business travel experience by providing travelers with tools that offer flexibility and control, while improving overall productivity.
- Identify sales opportunities through direct prospecting, lead follow up, networking and partner/channel relationships
- Develop and execute a mutual action plan and closing strategy with the sales leadership team at travelstop
- Pursue revenue opportunities to meet monthly, quarterly and annual sales objectives & targets
- Manage sales process through qualification, needs analysis, product demonstration, negotiation and close
- Develop and maintain an understanding of the territory, marketplace, competitive offerings and other business issues relevant to the position
- Partner with other functional teams in the organization to maximize the overall business development activity
- Develop and maintain relationships with partners and other third parties to increase opportunities
- Deliver successful sales presentations
- Provide feedback from field experience to internal cross-functional teams with regard to product, selling, competitive landscape, and related matters.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Marketing, or related. An MBA is a plus.
- 3+ years of B2B technology sales experience. SaaS sales experience is a must.
- Metrics driven mindset with a strong analytical approach. Experience in setting sales processes
- Aggressive attitude in developing new accounts and building relationships
- Good Communication skills with an ability to work well in a team with a positive attitude
- Passion and motivation to deliver in a fast paced, startup environment, with the desire to learn and be part of a highly experienced team