- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Product Mangement
- Industry: Security
- Post Date: 08/05/2022
- Website: www.truora.com/?hsLang=en
- Company Address: Battery Street, San Francisco, California 94111, US
About TruoraTruora is a technology company that builds authentication and communication tools for Latin America. Customers include startups, marketplaces, fintechs, banks, which utilize Truora’s products to reduce risk and validate their relationships with users, clients, employees, and suppliers.
As a Product Manager, you will be playing a critical role in managing Truora’s product for an entire country and making sure it’s the best available solution in the market. You will be responsible for expanding the product in your market and be the main point of contact with the clients, acting as a bridge between the clients and the engineers. You have the ability and autonomy to customize and design the product and lead a group of top engineers to make it happen. Every day will be different, and you will need to problem-solve and prioritize any problem that comes your way.
What You’ll Do
- Develop a keen understanding of the market and our clients’ needs to develop solutions from the ground up.
-Define what features and capabilities need to be built
-Lead the team to prioritize and develop product requests
-Build and maintain relationships with key clients
-Problem-solve issues that come your way
-Work at the intersection of business, technology, and project management to secure awesome achievements
-Help further Truora’s understanding of its market
-Interact with users to test your product and gather relevant feedback, we want you to define the most UX friendly interactions
What You’ll Need
- Experience working with tech. Doesn't have to be as a Product Manager, we also want to talk to you if you've done: Business Intelligence, Data Analytics, Tech Project management, etc.
- Advanced English and Spanish. PLUS: Portuguese.
- Passion for entrepreneurship
- Pro-activeness and willingness to push initiatives forward with little guidance
- Strong communication skills to articulate product features to clients and communicate feedback to engineers.
- Leadership and teamwork skills to successfully manage a group of highly skilled engineers
- Ability to work in a fast-based environment and thrive under uncertainty
- 2-3 years of experience with demonstrated success in analytical environments consulting in your Country.
- 1-2 years of experience with demonstrated success in a start-up environment in your Country.
- Fluency in at least 2 languages (written and orally).
- GRIT and OWNERSHIP
- SELF LEARNING
Truora's mission is to Simplify user interaction across digital channels. For almost 4 years, Truora has kept you and millions of Internet service users safe by conducting fast and reliable background checks in Latin America for clients in many industries, including the region's top markets, financial institutions, and human resources teams. Likewise, Truora has developed Digital Identity, WhatsApp Onboarding, and digital signature solutions (ZapSign), in order to offer a complete service to its clients. Backed by Y-Combinator and top-tier VCs in Silicon Valley and Latin America, we currently operate in Mexico, Brazil, Colombia, Chile, and Peru. We are just getting started and are looking for the best entrepreneurs in the region to come and join us.