- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Sales
- Industry: Consumer
- Post Date: 09/26/2022
- Website: goatgroup.com
- Company Address: , Los Angeles, California 90018, US
About GOAT GroupGOAT is the global platform for the greatest products from the past, present and future. Since its founding in 2015, GOAT has become the leading and most trusted sneaker marketplace in the world, and has expanded to offer apparel and accessories from select emerging, contemporary and iconic brands.
About the Team
At GOAT Group, the Business Development team is central to the strategic growth of our company. Composed of individual teams that handle Strategy, New Business Initiatives, Partnerships and Account Management, the department leads a global supply-focused initiative that works with brand partners, retailers and power sellers to secure new inventory and widen exposure for GOAT Group. As our company continues to expand both at home and abroad, you will play an integral part in this exciting next chapter.
GOAT is seeking a passionate and driven individual to help develop and execute the growth strategy for GOAT in Japan. This role requires strategic and analytical thinking, business development, collaboration, communication, creativity and multi-tasking skills. A successful candidate will possess a demonstrated ability to collaborate across a diverse range of stakeholders, including GOAT users and multiple teams internally.
In this role, you will:
- Have P&L responsibility for the region, including KPI management
- Help to build and oversee the Account Management team
- Identify and pursue growth opportunities as it pertains to the strategic roadmap of GOAT Group in this region
- Assist in sourcing new supply channels and partnerships for various business verticals while maintaining current supplier relationships
- Review and analyze the effectiveness of our tools and businesses to develop strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems
- Work collaboratively with the different areas of the organization that have ownership and impact around current and potential new business lines
- Create a rich set of insights about our user, using a range of quantitative and qualitative approaches, in partnership with our analytics, data science and insights teams
We are looking for:
- 7+ years of work experience
- The ideal candidate for this role will have a blend of technical and business experience with a strong background in process improvement
- Strong analytical skills; ability to identify problems, research issues, and provide options for resolution to the team and comfortable working with MS Excel
- Capacity for creative and innovative thinking for process improvement
- Address problems with a positive, creative, collaborative approach, always keeping the user experience in mind
- Passion for sneakers a plus but not mandatory
GOAT is the global platform for the greatest products from the past, present and future. Since its founding in 2015, GOAT has become the leading and most trusted sneaker marketplace in the world. Through its unique positioning between the primary and resale markets, the company offers styles across various time periods on its digital platforms and in its retail locations, while delivering products to over 30 million members across 170 countries.
Established in New York City over 15 years ago, Flight Club revolutionized sneaker retail as the original consignment store for rare shoes. Carrying the rarest exclusives and collectible sneakers, Flight Club has evolved from a one-stop sneaker destination, to a cultural hub for sneaker enthusiasts and novices alike. With three brick-and-mortar locations in New York City, Los Angeles and Miami, Flight Club remains the premier source for authentic, rare sneakers.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including D1 Capital Partners, Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
We encourage you to apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement. We look for people who are passionate about what we do, not just those who check off all the boxes.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable. If you are a California resident, please review our California Privacy Rights Notice for Job Applicants.
If you are an EU or UK resident, please review our EU / UK Candidate & Employee Privacy Notice.