- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Technical/Customer Support
- Industry: Technology
- Post Date: 03/17/2023
- Website: moglix.com
- Company Address: #04-08/09, Block 79 Ayer Rajah Crescent, Singapore, 139955, SG
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About MoglixWe are an Asia-based B2B commerce company intensively inclined towards B2B procurement of industrial supplies, in particular, MRO, Safety, Electrical & Lighting, Cleaning & Laundry Supplies, Office Supplies, Tools and many more industry essentials.
· Managing the Suppliers Pick Up Plan and ensure that Pick up SLA’s are met.
· Managing delivery plans based on internal KPIs; achieve higher product adoption, customer satisfaction, and overall OTIF.
· Managing product-related, fulfillment-related or process-related queries from the customer that occur on the platform.
· Coordinating with teams for End to End Order Status from Supplier Pickups with Delivery (Order Life Cycle).
· Maintaining and building on Moglix relationship and advice, on ways to deliver value from the product.
· Producing regular status, and quarterly activity reports to Moglix leadership.
· Maximize appropriate use of technology to improve order efficiency and thus improving the customer experience.
· Managing support issues and escalations for Moglix customers
· Ensure excellent internal communication with business units and Customer Service team to help foster a customer-centric culture.
· Identify opportunities throughout the process to minimize operating costs.
· Drive the development and implementation of policies and procedures throughout customer service to maximize operational efficiency and profitability.
· Develop and deliver the people agenda to promote best in class service.
· Work closely with relevant stakeholders to ensure End to End Order lifecycle is completed within the timeframe. It included strategy, plans and discussions, for both current product/platform and new product developments.
Knowledge of customer success in quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes;
establishing and communicating service metrics; monitoring and analyzing results and implementing
Strong communication skills including verbal, written, presentation and active listening and group facilitation
Strong project management skills and CRM proficiency