- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Accounting/Finance
- Industry: Technology
- Post Date: 03/17/2023
- Website: moglix.com
- Company Address: #04-08/09, Block 79 Ayer Rajah Crescent, Singapore, 139955, SG
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About MoglixWe are an Asia-based B2B commerce company intensively inclined towards B2B procurement of industrial supplies, in particular, MRO, Safety, Electrical & Lighting, Cleaning & Laundry Supplies, Office Supplies, Tools and many more industry essentials.
We are looking for a Branch commercial manager to manage the entire finance and operations for the branch.
- Managing the SE, local compliance including trade licensee, VAT , CST, GST at branch level
- Following for the statutory forms from the customer. Telephonic and Personal Visit Follow-up.
- Visit to the Govt authorities for any compliance requirement, Way bill issuance, Forms issuance, Assessments etc.
- Process adherence and Monitoring at branch level related to Key Behaviors , like cheque bounce by the customer. Material not picked by the customers etc.
- Order Management in the system
- Invoicing in the system
- Customer Registration due deligence
- Coorindation with Sales Team, Support centre and Customer on Different Requirement
- Branch Level Inventory Planning/Management
- Physical Handling of the material
- Material Follow up as per the billing plan | Stock In - Stock out in the system
- Customer dispatches /receipts and material delivery to the customer.
- Cheque Punching in the system/Customer DN-CN etc
- Handling CMS (Cheque Management)
- AR Call, Driving Collections for the branch
- Telephonic followup and Customer visit for the Collection/ Dispute resolution
- Customer Account Reconciliation/ Customer Query Redressal
- Bank Reconciliation, Brach Level Provisioning and Tax reconciliation
- Inventory Reconciliation , STR Pendency, Intransit recon etc.
- Daily Score Card Reporting
- Sales Report, Inventory etc.
- Managing all kind of Non Trading Vendor in the branch | Processing payment/ Petty cash Management
- Record Keeping- Invoices, LR, PO, ST IN -OUT, Credit Register maintainance as per the state regulations.
5+ yrs of experience in a similar role
Managing entire commercial finance
Experience in Distribution Business would be an added advantage.
B.Com/ BBM graduate
B.Com/ BBM graduate