- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Administration
- Industry: Technology
- Post Date: 03/17/2023
- Website: moglix.com
- Company Address: #04-08/09, Block 79 Ayer Rajah Crescent, Singapore, 139955, SG
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About MoglixWe are an Asia-based B2B commerce company intensively inclined towards B2B procurement of industrial supplies, in particular, MRO, Safety, Electrical & Lighting, Cleaning & Laundry Supplies, Office Supplies, Tools and many more industry essentials.
Moglix is looking for an exceptional HR Business Partner with awareness, purpose, and conviction to join our team! This opportunity contributes to Moglix’s success by acting as a strategic partner, coach and advocate for all employees across one or more business teams. Our culture embodies the dynamics of a startup, focusing on creativity and fun, the right candidate for this role will embrace our culture and help drive high performing teams.
The candidate will drive the execution of all components of the employee lifecycle from goal setting, performance management, promotions and internal movements to exits, with a constant focus on building a high-performing culture of growth and development through effective leadership, communication and feedback.
- Work with cross functional teams to facilitate end-to-end HR needs for the business pertaining to Talent Management, Performance Management, Employee Relations, Succession Planning, Organisation Structure and Skills Assessments
- Advise leaders on people growth strategies and initiatives to ensure retention and growth of high potential employees (including growth and development plans, top talent programs, organisational change, design and employee communications)
- Develop HR strategy and tactical programs in alignment with the long range and annual priorities of the business. Design and implement rewards, career paths and recognition across the organisation
- Design policies and processes that enable a transparent, fair and collaborative culture throughout the organisation
- Implement strategies to engage with the employee base across locations and help make the organisation a preferred place to work
- Communicate and implement the strategic direction of HR operations to ensure adherence to HR policies and processes
- Manage the engagement surveys and action planning to address employee feedback, in partnership with the leadership team
- Engage with teams across to have regular touch-pints
- To be ahead of what’s happening in the market; market intelligence and benchmarking to be conducted regularly
- Act as first point of contact for employees for grievances, performance management and other employee related issues
- Conduct internal progression process like IJPs
- Act as a HR business partner. Advise and support all parts of the business on employee matters to ensure their effective management. Issues include: disciplinary, grievances, development and performance issues etc.
- To review, maintain and updates the HR policies and procedures as necessary
- Conduct exit interviews to ensure proper information is captured, recorded, and is available for analysis
- To drive strategies to meet changing business and talent needs to support the achievement of company and team objectives
- Apply a deep understanding of functional work and relevant business operations to balance HR and business priorities while executing key HR strategies, initiatives and interventions
- Understands that while hierarchy may be important, expressing one’s own constructive point of view is important, shouldn’t let hierarchy get precedence over work
- Should have worked in a matrix structure with number of stakeholders
- Should display the maturity to navigate through complex situations and not get hassled
- Need someone who is assertive (and not aggressive) in his/her work approach