- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Sales
- Industry: Technology
- Post Date: 03/17/2023
- Website: moglix.com
- Company Address: #04-08/09, Block 79 Ayer Rajah Crescent, Singapore, 139955, SG
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About MoglixWe are an Asia-based B2B commerce company intensively inclined towards B2B procurement of industrial supplies, in particular, MRO, Safety, Electrical & Lighting, Cleaning & Laundry Supplies, Office Supplies, Tools and many more industry essentials.
The Sales Manager role would be responsible for achieving the overall sales targets and complete collections from his/her territory and ensure complete management of PL and include new customer acquisition and managing the existing clients.
· Ensure Sales Margin budget achievement on weekly monthly basis.
· Technical Competency- Participate in all assigned training modules to gain product knowledge.
· Daily 5-6 productive customer meeting/call for lead generation order booking.
· Update customers about the various marketing and promotions schemes, new products launches.
· Invite customers for various events and trainings conducted at the branch.
· Deploy WAYBE (“What Are You Buying Elsewhere”) strategy to identifies opportunities to penetrate customer accounts with additional products, knowing about their customer vertical (end-user) to align ADI products/brand offerings.
· Increase customer base by adding new customers (System Integrators) in assigned territory.
· Work closely with assigned customers provide best support to grow business with ADI.
Coordinate with respective support function to provide the necessary pre--post sales support to customers
· Reports to the Branch
· Adhere to both online offline reporting formats timelines.
· Work closely with the ADI branch team (tech support, commercial working capital team members) to provide best services experience to customers.
· Ensure timely collection of all outstanding receivables. Help in resolving all outstanding reconciliation issues on a periodic basis
· Ensure that the credit policy is well understood by the customers
· Invite customers for technical training at branches.
· Align with Branch Technical to resolve after-sales-support / warranty issues.
· Continuously monitor developments in the market competition activities, and ensure timely communication to reporting manager product marketing team.
Experience in independently handling sales for products of security, fire solutions, communication and / or IT hardware. Candidates with experience in sales of security or fire solutions will be highly preferred.
It is mandatory to have basic commercial and technical knowledge
Focused, high energy, team player, strong ethics, excellent communication skills (well spoken and well-presented), good in relationship/rapport building, good negotiating skills, technology savvy, with willingness to travel.
Good problem solving skills, aggressive good follow-ups, good industry networks
B.E./ Diploma in Engineering/ MBA / BSc- Science