- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Operations
- Industry: Technology
- Post Date: 03/17/2023
- Website: moglix.com
- Company Address: #04-08/09, Block 79 Ayer Rajah Crescent, Singapore, 139955, SG
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About MoglixWe are an Asia-based B2B commerce company intensively inclined towards B2B procurement of industrial supplies, in particular, MRO, Safety, Electrical & Lighting, Cleaning & Laundry Supplies, Office Supplies, Tools and many more industry essentials.
· Sound Electrical Category Knowledge like cables, switchgear, control panels etc
· Cross functional Team coordination with Internal External stakeholder
· Vendor Management
• Experience working in a start-up would be better (fast-paced dynamic environment) or experience working in/with the automotive industry.
• Candidate should understand mechanical and electrical tools, machines, and brands (basic technical awareness)
• Experience in Vendor development; management - skills expected: Negotiation with vendors, pricing knowledge and awareness of local market.
• Handle the RFQs received from customers by ensuring best rate sourcing.
• Ensure all RFQs are quoted within time to customers.
• Ensure supplier side contracting in place to serve customer orders with minimum delay.
• Ensure on-time in-full fulfillment rate of 99%+
• Assisting sales team to achieve monthly sales target.
• Growing sales share in the key accounts
• Processing of customer purchase orders and schedules within defined TAT
• Organizing and updating database of suppliers, delivery times, invoices, and quantity of supplies
• Develop future purchasing plans and potential relationships with vendors
• Ensure orders are placed to relevant supply partners, maintaining quality and pricing standards
• Follow up rigorously to ensure orders are fulfilled on time in full by supply partners
Ensure timely deliveries to Customers with accurate supporting documents.
Qualification Experience :
3+ years of experience in Souring, Vendor management Operations esp. Indirect procurement in B2B, Industrial products or E-commerce space
Excellent internal external stakeholder management skills.
Excellent negotiation, communication analytical skills