- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Web/Graphic Design/Internet
- Industry: Fintech
- Post Date: 06/01/2023
- Website: chainalysis.com
- Company Address: , New York, NY
About ChainalysisChainalysis was built to spot connections between digital identities. Their products allow financial institutions to develop trust lines between them as well as identify malicious actors.
The global financial ecosystem is changing. Revolutionary blockchain technology has unlocked the potential for people around the world to have more equal access to wealth and information. This transformation has begun with the mass global adoption of cryptocurrencies but like all new financial systems, it needs greater trust to realize its full potential and remain safe from bad actors. That’s where we come in. The Chainalysis blockchain data platform enables businesses, governments, and banks to solve the world’s most high-profile criminal cases, paving the way for an economy built on blockchains.
Chainalysis is the key voice in building trust in blockchains today, collaborating with the world’s leading government agencies, cryptocurrency exchanges, financial institutions, and cybersecurity companies in over 60 countries. Our data platform powers investigation, compliance, and risk management tools that have been used to solve some of the world’s most high-profile cyber criminal cases and ensure global access to cryptocurrency safely.
Architects of delightful and feature-full experiences, the Product Design team strives to build products that are impactful, valuable, and easy to use. Our guiding principle is that we are user-obsessed, from initial kickoff down to every last detail of the finishing touches. We appreciate designers that are intellectually curious, love cross-functional team collaboration, and are devoted to honing their craft. As a senior product designer, we expect you to skillfully utilize your product, interaction, and visual toolkit to build innovative, user-friendly experiences for a diverse, global audience.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if you…
- Feel confident collaborating with product managers and engineers to influence the product roadmap
- Own the end-to-end user journey, from ideation to final production
- tell powerful stories about your work tailored to your different audiences
- iteratively build flexible, delightful and functional products
- document and contribute to design systems
- are comfortable with autonomy and actively provide direction to other designers within your team
- welcome and solicit feedback from cross-functional teams
- are a proactive champion for design thinking across the organization
A background like this helps:
- Proven track record of working within a product team to ship successful experiences to users
- Excellence and efficiency in using Figma
- Outstanding visual design aesthetics combined with holistic UX understanding
- Strong portfolio of past work that showcases using best-in-class interaction and visual design
- Solid understanding on how to build scalable, modular designs
- Values the importance of over-communication and detail-driven documentation
- Passion for asking the right question, conducting user research and delving into analytics
- Entrepreneurial mindset and exceptionally proactive about guiding strategic thinking
Bonus points if you:
- Successfully shipped B2B SaaS products
- Have experience with a crypto or Web3 product
- Impeccable craft and visual design skills
At Chainalysis, we help government agencies, cryptocurrency businesses, and financial institutions track and investigate illicit activity on the blockchain, allowing them to engage confidently with cryptocurrency. We take care of our people with great benefits, professional development opportunities, and fun.
You belong here.
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. Some of the ways we’re ensuring we keep learning are an internal Diversity Committee, Days of Reflection throughout the year including International Women’s Day, Harvey Milk Day, World Humanitarian Day, and UN International Migrants Day, and a commitment to continue revisiting and reevaluating our diversity culture.We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, spirituality, ability, experience and more. Additionally, if you need any accommodations to make our interview process more accessible to you due to a disability, don't hesitate to let us know. You can learn more here. We can’t wait to meet you.