- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Sales
- Industry: Fintech
- Post Date: 05/25/2023
- Website: teya.com
- Company Address: , London, GB
About TeyaWe've built a fast-paced, energetic, and innovative environment, always aiming to put our customers first.
Teya exists to make sure that every small and growing business in Europe has the opportunity to thrive. We want to become Europe’s go-to software solution for these businesses, simplifying their every day and helping them reconnect with the joy of running their business. Teya was born in 2019 and is home to over 2,000 employees in 15+ countries. We've built a fast-paced, energetic, and innovative environment that is dedicated to bringing the best solutions to customers.
A solid and talented team that's passionate, energetic, competitive, and supports every decision based on carefully collected and organised information from our merchants' CEO! They are at the core of our business and our products, creating growth and improvement opportunities for the entire company!
On a regular day as an Inside Sales Agent at Teya, you will:
- Reach out to existing and potential customers to present our product and service offering (no cold calling!)
- Empower merchants with knowledge about our product and service offerings
- Address any questions or issues customers may have and connect them with CR if needed
- Offer solutions based on clients needs and capabilities
- Keep an updated customer database
- Provide insights that will lead us to an improved merchant experience
- Build amazing processes and keep our workflow organised
- Sales is your passion - you want to learn and get better all the time.
- You enjoy being on the phone with customers.
- You like challenges - We are a dynamic company, constantly expanding.
- You are not afraid to take ownership of what you are doing.
- Being open to helping others and also to criticism in the form of feedback. We are being honest with each other.
- You are excellent in Czech/Slovak and fluent in English.
- 26 days of Annual leave, home office, sick days
- Universal Stock Option Plan (USOP) from your first day - Company stocks for every year you have been with us.
- Benefit Plus Cafeteria
- Mobile tariff
- Frequent team events & activities in the office and outside
- Possibility to travel to different offices around Europe
- Office fruits and speciality coffee every day
- Friendly, comfortable and informal office environment
- Flexible working hours as long as it suits you and your team
Teya is for forward-thinkers and change-makers. We give greater priority to a growth mindset and the desire to learn over experience. We put our people first and focus on giving them the opportunities and challenges that foster personal growth. To build high-performing teams, we’re always looking for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences to join us.
All CVs and supporting documents must be submitted in English.