- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: IT
- Industry: Fintech
- Post Date: 05/25/2023
- Website: teya.com
- Company Address: , London, GB
About TeyaWe've built a fast-paced, energetic, and innovative environment, always aiming to put our customers first.
Teya exists to make sure that every small and growing business in Europe has the opportunity to thrive. We want to become Europe’s go-to software solution for these businesses, simplifying their every day and helping them reconnect with the joy of running their business. Teya was born in 2019 and is home to over 2,000 employees in 15+ countries. We've built a fast-paced, energetic, and innovative environment that is dedicated to bringing the best solutions to customers.
As an Information Security Specialist, you will be responsible for working on cybersecurity compliance programs to ensure that our employees in our offices around the world are working in a compliant environment. You will contribute to company infrastructure and security assessments, including operational tasks automation.
This is an amazing opportunity to come in and work with a talented function within our IT department, contributing to the work that has already been done whilst also having the opportunity to set and define new processes.
- Your Mission
Implement, manage, and maintain compliance programs. We are ISO27001 compliant and are working on PCI-DSS certification initiatives. The role will also involve any future compliance frameworks as required by the company.
- Contribute to company infrastructure and security assessments, including operational tasks automation.
- Help answer questions to stakeholders as they relate to our Security compliance policies and procedures.
- Participate in the security risk register, design, and work with other teams to implement action plans to mitigate risks where appropriate.
- Communicating IT Security Risks and Cyber Threats to the Security Risk Council (SRC).
- Maintain procedure documentation and contribute to the management of ISMS policies.
- Monitor logging and event systems, following up on alerts as appropriate.
- Proven experience with Cybersecurity compliance programs.
- Demonstrable industry experience in information and cyber security roles.
- Highly organised, and able to keep track of multiple work timelines.
- Extremely strong written and verbal communication skills, essential for managing a range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Data analytics skills and experience automating data tasks.
- Information security certifications are preferred, e.g., ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Implementer, PCI QSA.
- We trust you, so we offer flexible working hours, as long it suits both you and your team.
- Health Insurance.
- Meal Allowance.
- 25 days of Annual leave (+ Bank holidays).
- Public Transportation Card.
- Frequent team events & activities in the office and outside.
- Possibility to visit other company offices to meet colleagues in instances when travel is safe and appropriate.
- Competitive salary and enrolment in the Universal Stock Option Plan (USOP) from your first day. The USOP gives all employees the chance to be fellow company owners.
- Office snacks every day.
- Friendly, comfortable and informal office environment.
- We want to have the best people by our side - we can sponsor work visas and relocation processes for qualified professionals.
Teya is for forward-thinkers and change-makers. We give greater priority to a growth mindset and the desire to learn over experience. We put our people first and focus on giving them the opportunities and challenges that foster personal growth. To build high-performing teams, we’re always looking for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences to join us.
All CVs and supporting documents must be submitted in English.